How To Add The Online Ordering Button In Wix
The online ordering button is a custom HTML code that you add to your website. In Wix, this is a pretty straightforward operation. Here’s how to do it, step by step.
Start with your homepage. Find the place where you want to position your “See MENU & Order” button and follow these steps:
- Go to the editor’s left menu and click Embed → Embed a Widget. A new grey container will appear on the screen.
- Position the grey container where you want the button to appear on the page.
- Click on it to reveal the small contextual menu and then click on HTML Settings→ Code to open the settings window.
- Paste the HTML code and click Apply.
- If you’ve done everything right, the button should appear like this:
- This is how it will show up for your customers:
In a similar fashion, you can add ordering buttons to other secondary pages as well. If you’re interested in customizing the style of the ordering button, here are some tips & tricks on how to do it.