How To Add Online Ordering To Your Facebook Page
Add our Facebook ordering smart link to Facebook’s ‘Start Order’ button
Facebook provides a main call to action button (the blue one) which you can add to your restaurant profile to point to your online ordering page. You can use the smart link we provide in admin so when people click on the ‘Start Order’ button, it opens up your online menu in a new tab. Follow these steps to add online ordering to your Facebook page:
- 1. Click on the blue “Add a Button” button
- 2. Select “Start Order.”
- 3. Go to your restaurant dashboard in GloriaFood admin (Publishing -> Facebook) and copy the smart link we provide.
- 4. Paste the smart link into the field provided and click “Save.”.
- 5. This is how food clients will see the link on your Facebook page. When they click on the button, your online menu will open in a new tab.
On this topic:
- Take a look at our recommendations on how to add and customize the online ordering button for your website