Can I customize the look & feel of the "See MENU & Order" button?
Yes, you can.
The button's current look and feel is given by class="glf-button". In this class we have defined the properties that make it look orange, have the font white and so on. So you can change the button style in two ways:
- replacing the glf-button class with your own button class, or
- using inline style to change some of the CSS properties
Here are some properties you can use inside the style attribute:
- Background-color - Sets the button color.
- Color - Sets the text color. Make sure you add "!important" for this to work.
- Font-size - Sets the text color. Make sure you add "!important" for this to work.
- Padding - Sets the space around the text.
- Border-radius - Sets the shape of the border. The higher the value, the more rounded the corners.
Insert the properties you need to get to your desired style. This code, for example:
produces the following result: