May 2023 was an exciting month for us, with the release of a brand new flurry of menu enhancements, as well as a video tutorial on creating group meal deals, and more fresh content on the blog.
Menu Enhancements: Add Allergens, Additives, and Nutritional Values to Your Menu
Great news: we’ve just released a new menu feature that allows you to add information about the ingredients, allergens, additives, and nutritional values of your menu items.
This type of menu labeling helps protect your food clients by providing potentially life-saving information related to allergens.
All you need to do to label your menu items is go to Menu setup & receive orders, click on the three dots next to each menu item, and then on Manage.
Then you can:
- Mark the item as vegetarian, vegan, halal, hot, or gluten-free (if applicable)
- Insert the ingredients that the dish contains
- Add the allergens included (if any)
- Add the additives (if any)
- Input the nutritional values of the item
If you can’t find all the allergens or nutritional values you’d like to add on the default list we provide, you can also add your own.
Once you save the changes, this is how customers will see the information on your menu:
New Video: How to Attract Families to Your Restaurant Using Group Meal Deals
If you’ve always wondered how to attract large groups to your restaurant, you’re in the right place. Our latest video tutorial will show you how to create family meal bundles and group meal deals using our online ordering system.
New GloriaFood Blog Articles
Check out our May blog content for tips and ideas on growing and promoting your restaurant business:
- How to Capitalize on Restaurant Seasonality to Increase Profits
- How to Develop a Winning Promotional Strategy for Restaurant Businesses
- Why Your Restaurant Customer Retention Rate Matters More Than You Think
- 7 Creative Summer Menu Ideas for Restaurants to Make the Most out of the Busy Season
- 6 Benefits of Self-Service Kiosks for Restaurants & How to Use Them
- 7 Tips to Launch Your Virtual Restaurant
- How to Improve Your Menu with Allergen Information & Keep Customers Safe
- Why Restaurant Menus with Nutritional Information Will Attract More Customers
New RestaurantWebsiteBuilder Articles
And if you’re looking for even more advice on turning your restaurant into the talk of the town, here are some guides you might enjoy:
- How to stand out from your competitors with the best fast-food ordering system
- Quick service restaurant ideas to help you succeed in this competitive industry
- Culinary tourism: how to attract tourists to your restaurant
- Implement these 10 best restaurant promotions right now to increase your sales
See you next month for more exciting updates!