July was a big month for GloriaFood. Not only did we celebrate our 10th anniversary, but we also revamped a section of the admin and released a variety of new guides to help restaurant owners grow their businesses online and offline.
GloriaFood Celebrates Its 10-Year Anniversary
In July, we celebrated ten years of providing restaurants all over the world with affordable technology that empowers them to sell their food online.
GloriaFood was started in July 2013, when founder Oliver Auerbach noticed there were no simple and intuitive ways for customers to place food orders online.
Our system was born out of a desire to help both restaurants and foodies alike by providing an easy-to-use solution that won’t cost an arm and a leg.
GloriaFood was the first online ordering system to be entirely free to install and manage. The team’s passion and dedication to creating software that makes a difference was soon noticed by small restaurant owners.
Now, we have more than 21,000 restaurants taking orders, and that number is constantly growing. Ten years down the line, our commitment to delivering a top-of-the-line food ordering experience hasn’t changed.
We also recognize we wouldn’t be here today without the support of restaurateurs who believed in our vision and supported our progress. From the entire GloriaFood team, a heartfelt thank you for continuing to be with us ten years later!
Third-Party Integrations Admin Section Gets Fresh New Look
In July, we also released the revamped third-party integrations section in admin.
The category is now called ‘Integrations’ and is divided into two distinct parts: The “Catalog” section, which allows you to explore available integrations for the restaurant, and the ‘Your Integrations’ section, where you can view and modify the integrations currently associated with the restaurant.
Brand New Blog Content to Watch
Here are the articles we released this month on our blog:
- 6 Must-Know Tips to Improve Teamwork in Your Restaurant: Learn how to encourage your restaurant staff to collaborate, and what you can do to make that process easier.
- Why You Need Restaurant Manager Training and How to Do It Right: Here’s how to create a restaurant management training program from scratch.
- Sports Bar Ideas for Business: How to Attract More Clients and Boost Your Sales: Thinking about opening a sports bar? Here’s how you can encourage more customers to visit and become regulars.
- Simple 7-Step Takeaway Marketing Strategy to Boost Online Sales: Learn how to run a successful takeaway business without breaking the bank.
- How Effective Restaurant Digitalization Jumpstarts Your Business’ Growth: A guide to restaurant digitalization and its benefits for long-term growth.
- How to Enable Tableside Ordering at Your Restaurant for Free: Step-by-step instructions on creating a QR code restaurant menu that allows you to accept dine-in orders for free.
- How to Start a Cake Shop: Tips & Tricks for a Profitable Business: If creating delicious desserts is your passion, learn how to open a cake shop and grow it by selling your confections online.
- How to Start a Successful Delivery-Only Restaurant in 10 Simple Steps: If you want to open a restaurant but don’t have the necessary funds for a brick-and-mortar location, here’s how you can set up a delivery-only restaurant.
Bonus Content on Our Satellite Website
If you’re hungry for even more content, check out these articles on RestaurantWebsiteBuilder:
- How to write a menu for a restaurant: complete guide with examples: The menu is one thing that can make or break your business. Learn how to create a menu that will attract customers to your restaurant.
- Gen Z restaurant trends: how to attract the younger generation: Catering to Gen Z food preferences can boost sales and bring in a new audience. Here are the main trends you should focus on.
- How to introduce your food business online and leave a mark: How to make a great first impression and ensure potential clients will visit your establishment from day one.
That’s a wrap on July!